? ??????????????Argyle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1017 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??33 Grabs Today. 1356 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cleaning Out Our Basement

I found this among some other stuff in our basement.

And tell me again why their is a Father Daughter Dance at a wedding, when its the mom who has to listen to all the complaining???



D4's First Day of School Writing September 5, 2003 Ms. Mahoney's third grade class

My Dad said if I hurt my feet he would have to cut my feet off. So I never complain. My Dad said that about everything else. So now I know never ever to complain to him.

I love my Grammy. I love her pool.


0 comments: