? ??????????????Argyle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1017 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??33 Grabs Today. 1356 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I loved her first

This was the father daughter dance song at the wedding I was at on Friday. I think its a giant scam that because I have four daughters I will never get a special dance at my daughters wedding. I never wanted a son but now... I am thinking this is a scam and a half and I want my dance.I mean really who did all the work over all these years, who sat with them while they cried about their life and boys and friends. Me, Me, Me. SCAM. Who came up with this bogus tradition? Do I hear anyone say Mothers Dance???

I cried when I saw them dancing. It was very touching.

This is a beautiful song and the wedding was beautiful.. you know until I threw up on everyone and everything.





0 comments: