? ??????????????Argyle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1017 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??33 Grabs Today. 1356 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 23, 2008

100 things you may not know about me

1. My name is Nancy Lynne.
2. I hate the name Nancy. It rhymes with fancy and dancy.
3. When I was 16 I insisted that my name be changed to Nanci and even got a cheesy gold nameplate that said that.
4. I was happy when I got married and my last name moved from a V to a D.
5. I refused to name any of my kids with a Y at the end of their name so it didnt rhyme with our last name, which rhymes with cooley.
6. I do all of my own stunts.
7. I eloped when I was 18.
8. I didnt tell anyone until 6 months later.
9. I hate my hair.
10. It is naturally curly
11. Until my neck surgery I secretly got perms.
12. I denied it all the time.
13. I think my husband is adopted.
14. I am sure my brother in law is in the CIA.
15. I am ridiculously afraid of alligators.
16. Like I think one might be in my backyard now.
17. I lived in Jacksonville Florida for a year and a half.
18. I lived in Boston and Salem, New Hampshire too.
19. When I lived in Florida an alligator ate a little girl named Daughter #1 and I have been petrified of them ever since.
20. I am secretly in love with Kid Rock.
21. If you know me its not a secret.
22. I have been to three of his concerts.
23. If he knocked on my door right now I would leave my family for him.
24. I hate Neil Young, Eric Clapton, Sting, and Tom Petty.
25. Hubbys favorite bands are Neil Young and the Police.
26. I was born in Durham, North Carolina.
27. I tell people that but neglect to tell them that I only lived there for 18 days.
28. My parents were high school sweethearts.
29. My hubby and I were high school sweethearts.
30. My sister and her husband were high school sweethearts.
31. I am doubting whether there are 100 things you may not know about me.
32. I love coffee.
33. I would drink it all day long if I could.
34. I still love all my kids names.
35. My favorite sport is professional basketball.
36. I dont believe that their can ever be a reason for child abuse.
37. My favorite movie is The Way We Were.
38. I love all the cheesy 80s movies like, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, One Crazy Summer, Better off Dead, Pretty in Pink and lots more.
39. I love big flashdance shirts and leggings and wish they would come back again.
40. I always thought I was lying about my height until my father measured me a few weeks ago and I really am 5'6".
41. I was in therapy for 5 years.
42. I really do think it helped me.
43. I hate confrontation and will avoid it at all costs.
44. I dont look like anyone in my family.
45. I have been married for 22 years.
46. I have four daughters.
47. I always wanted 6 kids.
48. I never wanted a son.
49. I think boys are stupid.
50. Not all of them but most of them.
51. I could not possibly name my favorite food because I love all kinds of food.
52. Ok I'll try...steak, cheeseburgers from Good Steer, chocolate, ben and jerrys new york superfudge chunk.
53. My favorite group is probably Led Zeppelin even though I am in love with Kid Rock.
54. My favorite song of all time is Fool in the Rain by Led Zeppelin.
55. I hate Mount Sinai School District.
56. I have had 4 dogs in my life.
57. Two when I was a kid and two when I had my own family.
58. I love my dog now but my Goldie was my best dog ever.
59. Hubby and I cried hysterically when we had to put her to sleep.
60. It was one of the only times I ever saw him cry.
61. I am watching I am Legend right now.
62. I think the Notebook is the cruelest movie ever made.
63. I love Will Smith.
64. I believe in God.
65. I am Jewish but my dad is Catholic and so is my husband.
66. I used to pray but my prayers were never answered so I stopped.
67. I respect the right of every person to have their own beliefs.
68. As long as they dont try to convince me that my beliefs are wrong.
69. I hate racial and religious prejudice but I dont mind hating stupid people.
70. I laugh at inappropriate jokes.
71. I laugh at anything even remotely resembling bathroom humor.
72. I am afraid I am Legend may be my new most hated movie of all time.
73. I havent slept through the night in 20 years.
74. You are saying Yeah Right but I have never slept through the night from nighttime to morning in 20 years. Probably 21 and a half actually.
75. I love to be alone.
76. I am not afraid of bugs.
77. Although I hate crickets.
78. I cannot stand the sound of toenails clipping, people slurping hot beverages, bags rustling at Broadway Shows and any other noise when I am dozing off.
79. I love dogs.
80. I hate cats.
81. I hate rodents.
82. I never eat breakfast.
83. I make up for it at lunch.
84. I have worked in a coatroom at two different places.
85. I one time put on a blonde wig and called a place I was afraid to quit.
86. Yes I realize this makes me a psycho.
87. I worked for the 2000 census.
88. I used to work in banking before I had my kids.
89. My cousin was killed by a drunk driver on Thanksgiving in 1987.
90. His sister was like my sister until she stopped talking to me because I had neck surgery during the week of her daughters Bat Mitzvah.
91. I have been operated on 3 times in my life.
92. I had no pain killers during the birth of daughter number 3.
93. I lost so much fluid and blood I almost died after she was born.
94. Not really but my blood pressure dropped so low the nurse ran screaming from the room.
95. I think I am a doctor.
96. I frequently diagnose other people and even prescribe medicine that I then dispense from my personal stash.
97. I was addicted to drugs after my surgery and detoxed by myself over 3 days.
98. I will never take another drug because of that.
99. I cant believe I ever doubted my ability to tell you 100 things about me.
100. And now I cant stop at 100.
101. My favorite thing to do is talk and eat.
102. My favorite candy is Peppermint Patties or Mounds.
103. My favorite color is pink.
104. I want to be a princess, yet I cant stop myself from doing manly home repairs and yard work when i want something done.
105. I obviously have no self control because I said I was doing 100 things and am already on 106.
106. I will probably do this again in the future if I change so much there is more you need to know about me.
107. I need to devote my attention to I am legend because it seems scary and sad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

108. you hate Sarah Palin
109. You would've voted for McCain until he picked Sarah Palin