? ??????????????Argyle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1017 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??33 Grabs Today. 1356 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nancy's Radical Views on Life

With the political parties making radical choices for vice presidents I thought it was time for me to shock everyone with my radical political views.

First of all, while I am proud that there is a woman nominee for Vice President, I really dont think Sarah Palin will measure up to my idea of a candidate for the second highest political office. And lets face it, McCain is old. He could drop at any moment and we would be left with her.

She is 44 and just had a baby. Already, not my idea of a good decision. This is not a woman who got started late and met her true love later in life and wanted to have a baby with him. No... she has plenty of kids. It is irresponsible to give birth to a child at 44 and now that child will face challenges its whole life. Take a pill lady really! Be a little more responsible at 44. Oh wait... you oppose birth control right?

And should someone who is still in the midst of diapers and hormonal changes and exhaustion have a finger on the red button? I remember how clearly I was thinking when my kids were 4 months old... yeah right... i remember crying when I didnt get any hot water in the shower. Wait let me go chat with the President of Iran now.

Strike 1

So I really dont want a weeping wreck in the White House but I could overlook that if she wasnt an antiabortionist. I truly cannot understand a woman who believes that her own body should be the property of the government. I mean, I believe in abortion, wait let me rephrase that... I believe that it is none of my business. If you are pregnant and know that you do not want the baby and could not carry it to term and put it up for adoption then that is your decision.

The problem with the antiabortion outlook is that they want you to have the baby now but they dont want to do anything to help you with it later. And if because you dont want it, you treat it poorly, dont teach it properly and end up with a criminal for a child, who eventually hurts someone else, the antiabortionist will have you kill it later because they usually believe in the death penalty. So let it do as much damage as possible and hurt as many people as it can. And then kill it. Its much less cute when it has a lifetime of death and destruction on its hands.

Look I have never been in the position to have to make this decision, nor do I hope my children ever will be either. But if one of my daughters was raped and became pregnant would i encourage her to give birth to the bastards child and know everyday that there is a child conceived in hate and pain living on this earth? Or what if my daughter got pregnant and then her life was at stake, should we sacrifice the life of my child for the life of a fetus? My child could go on and give birth again maybe. That child would be born without a mother and is that any way to start your life?

Here is what it comes down to... I dont think anyone thinks abortion is an easy answer to anything. I am sure the trauma involved lasts for a lifetime. But that is not anyone elses decision to make. My body is my own and mine to take care of. If I determine that I am incapable of giving birth to a child then so be it. Stay the hell out of it.

And I can just barely understand a man making that decision. He has a penis, and he uses that to think with most of the time. He never has to give birth, he never has the ultimate responsibility, he is only as involved as he wants to be. But as a woman I think that is criminal. She should know that maybe she wouldnt do it but that every woman has their own right to make their own decision.

Strike 2

So I am trying to find some more ammo against this pot smoking, antiabortionist, bambi killing, skinny bitch and I open her bio and you know what I find... her birthday is the same as a person in my life who is not a nice person. Really, truly, this lady is an aquarian. And another thing... her husbands name is Todd...and my friend hates people named Todd. I think I just saw a picture of her wearing a baby polar bear coat. That is just plain mean. And she looks like witchy poo. What is with that hairdo and glasses? Her daughters names are Bristol, Willow and Piper, um do those sound like strong womens names or strippers at the local tavern that has Bambi's Mom's head hanging on the wall? The boys names are Track and Trig Paxson Van and as if it isnt bad enough the kid has downs syndrome they named him after Van Halen. No joke. Check Wikepedia. Her middle name is Louise... hmmm. Strike 3

Her parents, The Heaths, do not even think she is capable and this is a direct quote from an article I just read about it...

High water kept the Heaths from reaching their gold mine, which they use as a camp to hunt caribou.

How many things are wrong with that statement??? Hunting, guns, what do you think we own a gold mine???


I just read the most disturbing part of her life story.

"After her water broke, on the day of Trig's delivery, Palin delivered a keynote address in Texas and then flew 8 hours to Alaska. She and her husband drove a further 50 minutes to Mat-Su Valley Regional Medical Center, where she gave birth seven hours later. Palin returned to office quickly, just three days after giving birth to Trig.Palin's decision to have the baby has been applauded by the pro-life community" Stolen from Wikepedia.

So lets see, she gave a keynote address with a giant diaper on to hold in all the fluid that was leaking out and then she got on an airplane where she may have given birth in the bathroom like a teenager on a school field trip, and then after squeezing out a special needs child, just 3 days later, she returned to work. Does this sound like a woman who is gonna have any sympathy for women who want a longer maternity leave? No she has Todd at home to watch them when he isnt racing poor defenseless dogs.

She opposes gay marriage and has opposed giving health benefits to same sex partners. Once again, here are my radical views on this. Two men, two women, one of each whatever, when people love each other that should be their decision to make. Get married, live together, whatever. I believe that God created us all. Ok maybe I believe something like that but I believe that as human beings we should be allowed to decide on our own if we want to spend the rest of our life with someone we love. I actually think there should be more committment instead of less. I believe in monogamy and when you decide to be with someone for life, you should do everything in your power to make that work. No divorce, no bailing out, just hard work to stay together.

And when pot smoking was legal in Alaska, she jumped right on that bandwagon or should I say "The magical mystery tour"? She smoked pot then but doesnt want it legalized now because of her children. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

I AM impressed with the fact that after she was elected she tried to have her sisters ex husband fired from a government position. She is being investigated for that right now. I would do the same thing I think. Use my power for evil. That is why my kids say I will never win the lottery. True Story.

So maybe Biden is no golden boy, I am actually extremely dissapointed in his being chosen as well. I will bash him in another blog.

But other than Sarah Palin having a very beautiful first name I dont think she is someone we want having sex in our oval office. Oh wait thats the democrats.

0 comments: