? ??????????????Argyle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1017 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??33 Grabs Today. 1356 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 8, 2008

I am blogging to avoid all the things I really have to do

So I have become sickly addicted to blogging. One problem that I have is that my ability to be funny is squashed by my concern that I will hurt someones feelings. I never want to hurt anyones feelings. So my blogs may be boring at least until I find a balance between being funny and being kind.

I am blogging now because I should be reading my Health Psychology book or my Multicultural Social Work book, or the Life of a cell bio book. But yet I blog.

I blog because I need to paint the bathroom and the moulding. And I need to do laundry. I have potato salad to make and vegetables to grill. So I blog.

I am at the opposite end of last weeks hyper thyroid. I knew it wouldnt last and I am sad because I dont know when it will be back. For anyone who doesnt understand what I mean, its like being on speed one week and valium the next. Lots of caffeine versus lots of sedatives. I am exhausted and not quite finished with my home repairs.

So I blog. My family is watching the Olympics and it is so interesting that there are over a billion chinese people. It is interesting that the only people to ever violate the opening statement of the Olympics by saying things they werent supposed to were Hitler, Reagan and W Bush. Hmmm.... I will refrain from making comments about this connection but if the shoe fits.... or is it more like a joke, a nazi, and actor and an asshole walk into an olympics...

I have made my first comment on my friends blog. But I did it anonymously. Because I think she would take it more seriously if she thinks it came from someone her own age and not a 40 year old woman.

I have so many stories to tell about the kids, about my life, but when I blog at night I am tired and I lose my train of thought so easily,

What was I talking about??

Its about time for little candy bar eating and laying on the couch. I am too tired to blog, too tired to paint or read, its been a long week.

But I will return tomorrow I am sure, with more boring stories and more space to fill.

No not really, I will do better tomorrow. Because tomorrow I will be avoiding making 10 lbs of potato salad and grilled vegetables, I will be avoiding cooking dinner for my family and I will be avoiding all the laundry,

Since I will never be short of avoidances I will never be short of blogs.

Until tomorrow... or longer if blogs become the avoiding thing and something else becomes the "thing"..

its time for little mounds bars.

0 comments: